Wednesday, April 8, 2009

eighty

Eyes, bittersweetness, truth, spring, distance, writing again, new years resolution… , Christmas, nothing much, tomorrow, promises, yesterday, leester, lyrics, what im looking for, not slipping away.. , stars and memories, life, my rain, love question, your voice, number, first love, wanting and wishing, holding back…, at, im just that weak…, last minute, lunear eclipse, leanngsss saving.. I swear I mean it…, fortune cookie, doesnt have to be.., already…, thinking, if…., if I had wings on my back…, ….. jynx….finally got my explanation…, promises, for him… falling need my wings…, let my mind wander……., I want to know…, confidence….., what is this life?, if tomorrow never came…, change of heart…., kevjumba, what happens…, smile, explains soo much, dont think so much of all the little things, winter breaks ending…, life at the moment, what should I do today??, AAHHHHHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHHHHHHHHH, undefined, merry Christmas!!, maybe I should go to sleep, life I guess, thunder, playing mercy, pephermint snaps, what am i?, speechless, choices, waiting for my answer… and your explanation…, life at the moment, give me a reason…, precious goal, my wish, birthday thanks, people Im thankful too, thanksgiving, my moment of clarity, I feel like writing random stuff, random thoughts, November 10 2007, life dreams wishes, life, good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home