Monday, April 27, 2009

feed blog #1

Okay here it goes…
Feed random blogging first
When I first started reading feed I was extremely confused about what was going on… I didn’t actually get it at first that they were actually on the moon.. and that somehow the moon was boring.. hey I think the moon would be great.. so yeah I also did not get what lesions were and that the feed was some short of chip that was implanted in peoples brains… which made the random advertisements extremely confusing also.. I eventually got the jiffs of it.. and yea..
Feed – I think the feed is a horrible thing… its like in a way mind controlling. (being able to help you with decisions and telling you what you want and everything) although it is a good and very advance thing in technology
But you can also say that technology makes people dumber
For example the feed
I agree that titus is dumb.. and he knows he is.. and violet is smart
Because people like titus, marty, quendy, link and calista rely soo much on the feed for every thing, they do not know how to do basic things like write. They use very simplified words and talks “valley girl” talk if you know what I mean….
The people who do not resist the feed are brainwashed… they do not understand the rest of the word.. they do not think for themselves.. all they know is entertainment and consumerism.. they buy and play and buy and play.. they are use to looking at temperay happiness rather than looking at the long term effects on everything (titus does not read about things around the world like violet does because it is depressing. He rather would just not care or think about it...) okay I will stop there.. I wrote a lot…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home